…..Jenty Counts Achievement.
The management and staff as well as pupils of RCM primary school, Orimedu were in a festival mood as the school held her annual inter house sports.
The sport fiesta which was held on Thursday 6th, December, 2018 at school premises saw the presence of creme-de-creme in education circle among whom were, SSA to IBEJU Lekki Local Govt on political and primary education, Snr comrade W. O Onibeju, the Education Secretary, IBEJU lekki local government education authority, hon. Ogunbajo W. I ably represented by the HOS/School support service, Mr Omoseeke and the HOS on planning, Mr Lucky.
Others were AOPSHON Secretary, Mr Adunola, Chairman Like Minds, Ibeju lekki NUT, Mr Dipe Olu, National Publicity officer AOPSHON, Mr Kadelu Johnson Olujide, Chairman, SBMC, Mr Alaka Mujaidu and host of other personalities
In his key note address, comrade Jenty Aliu Oluwagbemileke, said”
Sports is an integral part of academic excellence expected for an individual pupils to be recognized as an intellectual child,this is the main reason why we deem it fit as a matter of compulsion that Orimedu pupils must outstandingly excel in all Educational facets.
Dear parents, SBMC members, PF members,I give Special Appreciation to you all for your support to the school management in achieving under listed achievement in the last 365 days.
The school Head Manager, comrade furthered highlight the achievements so far which include,
- Employment and payment of Four Non Pensionable Staff.
- First Position in Inter School Quiz Competition powered by Mr Dapo Salami ( Omo kekere owo )
- Third position in 2018 Governor Quiz Competition at the L G E A level.
- Received Letter of Commendation for 100% Passed at the 2017/2018 First School Leaving Certificate Examination.
- Zero Tolerance to Dirt’s and Indiscipline.
- Provision of 6 plastics chair and 2 plastic Tables courtesy 2017/2018
- Repair of damage building roof.
Adding that the school achievement also include a set of 3 trophy (Sports cup) donated by Lekki Free Zone Development Company etc
He however , appealed to all the good Samaritan of the area not to relent in their contribution towards overcoming the following challenges,,,
1. Fencing of the School Premises
2. Building of 6 Classroom block
3. Employment and Payment of 6 Teachers
4. Provision of Audio Visual Aids to ECCDE and Primary One pupils
5. Provision of computer system
6. Provision 15 Staff Chairs and Tables etc
Kudos were given to the house owners,,
Mr Sanni Taiwo ( Blue House)
Chief Seriki of Orimedu (Green House)
Chief Asalu of Ajofoyinbo’s Family( Pink House)
Chief Aro of Orimedu( Purple House.)
Mr Dapo Salami ,a.k.a Omo Kekere Owo (White House) and Hon. Tunde Aromire (Yellow House.) for their contributions towards the development of Sports in the community.
Jenty could round off his appreciation as he extended it to MAKOG Hospital, Chief Adex, Ghanaian Association, Mrs Fakan,Chief Kekere owo rentals, Ibeju Lekki LGEA Officers,AOPSHON Members,The Radiant Club,Like Minders etc.” He concluded.
Meanwhile, comrade Jenty has initially paid tribute to the exit monarch of Orimedu, HRM Oba Atiku Hamzat