The profile of Director of Education , Principal of Ajegunle High School, Kosofe, Lagos State, Mrs.Obasola Rachael Ariyo. Born on 13th of July, 1960 to the family of late PA. Ayeni Oluwi and late Madam Julianah Oluwi in Ilesa, Ilesa East Local Government, Osun State.
- Apostolic Church Primary School, igbogi Ikoyi Ilesa
- Atakumosa High School, Osun state
- Divisional Teacher Training college Ijebu Jesa
- Oyo State College of Education
- University of Lagos
- BSc Education
- MSc Education Administration
- Rank Director of Education
She started teaching on the 1st of November 1984 , employed by Oyo State Central School Board to teach mathematics at Ife Oluwa C and S High School Ilesa from 198 to 1987.
After Marriage, She had to relocate to Lagos State. she came on inter state transfer to Lagos state.
Her first call of assignment was at Orisigun High School, Ketu. from 1987 to 2000. She became H.O.D Mathematics Department at Orisigun High School.
She was transferred to Comprehensive High School, Alapere As Mathematics teacher from 2000 to 2002. In 2002, She was transferred Comprehensive High School, Alapere, and was diligently executing her assignment till 2008.
On the 25th of July 2008, she was given a duty post appointment as vice principal. The next call of duty was Ayedere Ajibola Junior High School. as V.P Academics, the School won Eko Project Award of 1Million Naira.
She was later transferred to Anthony Village Senior High School as Vice principal. She taught the SSS3 students Mathematics, as Vice Principal, and the WASSCE results proved to be a huge success.
Mrs. Ariyo R. O was posted to Kosofe Junior College as Principal on 22nd of July, 2013. During her tenure, Kosofe Junior College had a new look , new structures were built, the tone of the school was chnaged, in terms of discipline, and students performance improved astronomically. Her name is written in gold in Kosofe Junior College, and the school will never forget her tenure.. In 2016, She won Best Principal Junior School catergory., 3rd position.
On January 12, 2017 She was transferred to Anthony village Senior High School as principal. on the the 16th May 2017, Mrs. Ariyo, was redeployed to Ajegunle Junior college School as principal. The School witnessed success in both the academic and non-academic aspects during time there. she was still there february 2nd, 2019, after which she was transferred to Ajegunle Senior high School, God transformed the school from 1% pass rate in WASSCE to 84.5% pass rate, through her selfless efforts and prayers. To God be the glory.
She was given birth into the The Apostolic Church family , and she is still a full member of the church. She got ordained as Deaconess in 1993, and is waxing stronger in his vineyard. She served as The Apostolic Church, Alapere District Women’s Movement Secretary of her assembly. Now,she is Olorunda Area assistant for Women’s Movement. She is the Vice chairman of the Gideonites building Committee. She belongs to so many committees in church welfare committee, maintenance committee and marriage counseling team.
- Nigeria union of Teachers (NUT)
- Mathematics Association of Nigeria (MAN)
- Bible society of Nigeria (BSN)
- Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN)
Trainings/ Workshops/ Seminars
- Essential management competencies/ Skills for effective school Administration
- Vocational Training – Ministry of women Affairs and poverty Alleviation
- ICT Workshop- Internet for effective Education dlivery
- EVOLVE and EXCEL the roadmap of ANCOPSS to excellence
- Safety and security measures in secondary schools
- Free Education in Nigeria secondary School issues and challenges
- Adoption of ICT for Effective Service Delivery in School Management in Nigeria
- Capacity Building/ Training -Get it right and do it right
- leadership Effective management in Public schools.
- British Council classroom Connecting
Honors and awards received from the following organisations:
- Bible Society of Nigeria
- Christian Association of Nigeria
- 2017 Best Junior School award; 3rd position.
- Jonathan award by Tombey Schools.
She is happily married to Rev Dr. J. A Ariyo and the marriage blessed with God fearing children.