- SOH never discussed or tell anybody that she is coming out- Adekola Tiamiyu
Following the article posted by Kosofe Post on the two terms candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, for Kosofe Federal Constituency; Sherifat Hassan’s during the week generated series of comments from majority of the party members on KP Microblogging platforms (WhatsApp and Facebook).
Leading debate comment is the PDP (INEC Ogudu Ojota) Ward Chairman, Mr. Adeyinka Adesina, who hailed from the same ward with SOH.
Truly, No reasonable leadership would want to risk that at this moment. As far Serifat Hassan has been tried on two consecutive times and has failed to deliver ,automatically she should go and rest. A good manager of both man and resources can’t invest in non profitable investment.
Resigned Kosofe PDP Youth leader, Opomulero also dropped an insightful comment
Opomulero Olayiwola Sulyman
hmmmm. I chose to be 🤐🤐🤐.
Permit me to drop this 👇
1. 99% of time, the PDP is known to field people who just want to register their name as a candidate, not people who want to win.
2. They like fielding people who they know themselves that such people don’t have the financial power to execute the election. They just bring in somebody as a bait to collect election fund.
3. They like fielding people that can’t even put the smallest PDP flag in their car nor even PDP flag in their house but they tell party faithful to do so.
4. They like fielding people that cant win election in their polling boot.
5. They field financial incapacitated people and use party loyalty mechanism to tell the financially fit one to support the one that is not fit.
6. I think what is more honorable to do now is for Alhaji Hassan Welly to dignify himself by washing his hands clean of every accusation by way of making sure his wife Olushola Hassan do not contest again, even if she is the most qualified.
Her candidacy has done more harm than good to the party.
Fielding her means the party can not produce anything better than her which ultimately means those remaining in the party are what the party call “sò ígí dì ęniyan”
Conclusively, I think fielding her will be a walk over for APC. MY ADVICE FOR THE PARTY IS TO FIELD A YOUNG, ARTICULATE, FOCUS, DYNAMIC, RESOURCEFUL, DETERMINED, WELL ROUNDED AND GROUNDED + ENERGETIC PERSON.
What I see:
I see the party fielding somebody who will be seeking donations from people and hanging on the party fund to execute the election.
Adenuga Babajide Alaba Opomulero Olayiwola Sulyman you just nailed it to the cross. Ki wọn jawọ́ ninu apọ̀n tio yọ̀, kí wọgbomi’ila kana –
stop the old and try something new.
A Pro Alhaja Sherifat Olusola Hassan debunked the claims of nursing third term ticket ambition in his contribution.
To me I will see it as hearsay because Alhaja Sherifat Olusola Hassan has never discussed or tell anybody that she coming out again. moreover 2023 is still far.
Deacon Dele Segun Aroyewun(DSA), SOH 2019 Campaign Manager was tagged in conversations declined comment.
It’s time for party members to really say what they want, else the party leaders will continue to present candidates whole sole interest are just Party ticket, n
To add to their political profile not interested in total victory.
If Kafilat Ogbara, run the last two elections on PDP ticket with the available huge logistics PDP would have won.
Her results remains the best amongst the female PDP presented sofar far. She becomes visible and popular. Given her third term ticket might attract sympathy votes. Kosofe PDP, should not throw away the baby with the dirty bath water.
If election is held today she will defeat Rotimi Agunsoye, Who is yet to sponsor a life impacting bills and turned Constituency projects to family affairs in Kosofe.
Few Facebook screenshots
As the political intrigues over the speculated SOH third term agenda or new PDP Kosofe Federal Constituency flagbearer unfolds we shall bring it to your fingertips.